Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Lesson Learned

I asked Tyler to read over a blog post. 

He told me, "It's good."

I couldn't help but be a little annoyed."Good?" I thought and then followed up with, "You say that about everything I ask for an opinion on."

This is true. No exaggeration on my end at all. Tyler says "good" about almost everything.

If I ask him, "What do you think about this outfit?" He says, "Looks good." If I ask about how dinner tasted, he replies with "It was good." If I am talking about a weekend plan and ask for some input, you can guarantee Tyler will say, "Sounds good."

"Tell me something different. Can you think of anything else to say?" I urge him.

"Okay." He paused. (Yet another 'too simple' of a reply for me.)

"Blogs are self centered."

.............

Maybe, "good" isn't so bad after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment