It's been awhile since I posted anything. No excuses, I just haven't had much to write about. We've been fairly busy trying to make our house a home. In the last few weeks, we have painted and rearranged furniture in our spare bedrooms. More recently, we have spent time outside doing yard work, yard work, and more yard work. Tyler has worked hard at fertilizing our yard and planting grass seed while I have been pulling weeds and trying to clean things up. Today, I finally got to plant some flowers and herbs. Following are a few pictures of our projects. (Unfortunately, I am not so good at the before and after photos.)
 |
| Downstairs Bedroom #1. |
 |
| Downstairs Bedroom #2. |
 |
| Front Door with Freshly Planted Flowers from Home Depot. |
 |
| A closer look at the flowers. |
 |
| An herb table on the back porch. Mint, Basil, Parsley, Thyme, and Lavender. |
No comments:
Post a Comment