Saturday, July 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!




A month late, but nevertheless less a Birthday Post is in need to a very special person! 


Happy Birthday Mom! 
"I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine--she helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights."-Terri Guillemets. 

Mom, N: An outstanding mother, a hardworking teacher, a truthful friend. 

Mom,

There are about a thousand things I could say to you, a thousand compliments I could give you but they would fail in comparison to the guidance you have given me. I love you more than you know and more than I have at times lead you to believe. I am grateful for all that you do and all the ways you are able to show me how much you care. There are so many days when I have done something or said something and I think to myself, "I am exactly like my mother." I wouldn't change a thing. 

Happy Belated Birthday! 
Emmy 

No comments:

Post a Comment