To all the those special, special, special people...
Mom & Dad,
Thank you for you for all that you have done for me. From helping me get my 4-H pigs ready for fair to making hundreds of chocolate dipped strawberries for the wedding! I have so much gratitude and appreciation for you both. So many wonderful wedding memories were made because of you and your generosity. Mom, thank you for your hard work and all the details you put into organizing this event. I will always remember all the planning and preparing for our wedding. I appreciate your patience and energy. Dad, thank you for being the dad that you are. You may grumble and mumble, but I know that you are always there and always loving me. I love you both more than I can express and I can't thank you enough for everything you did for June 30, 2012. Most of all, thank you for not only teaching me, but also modeling how rich and comfortable a marriage can be. I can only hope our marriage will be as blessed. I will always remember to work hard and love Tyler unconditionally.
Sharon & Larry,
The both of you helped make our wedding so special and so sincere. We truly appreciate all that you had to offer to help make one particular day stand out more than any other. Sharon, I am so appreciative to add another wonderful mother to my life. You add peace and comfort in a way I have never felt it before. Larry, thank you for officiating the wedding. It was great to have someone we trust and admire standing with us. The amount of support you were willing to share with us was just what we needed. I see a lot of similarities in mine and Tyler's relationship when I watch the two of you interact. I hope our love for one another is as obvious and as great as yours. Your generosity has added a lot of warmth to our lives and we thank you for that and more!
Grandma & Grandpa Henry,
The main thing I want to let both of you know is how much I admire and love the both of you. Not just for your strong marriage and the wisdom you were able to share with us, but for loving me in that special way that you do. I believe that you both compliment each other and I love the sparkle that you both share with the people that surround you. Thank you for that sparkle. Thank you for sharing so much experience and warmheartedness with us. It is not just your togetherness that I admire, but each as you as individuals. I have already mentioned that I can't thank you enough for adding so much life to our ceremony and helping it be so much more memorable, but I truly mean that. I am so happy that I have been able to spend the time I have with you and so grateful for some of the best grandparents around. I love you!
Sadie & Hanley,
Thank you for the time and effort you put into helping us out on our wedding. We were so glad that you could be a part of all the smaller pieces that added to the day of the wedding and then to be such an asset on the biggest day of all. Sadie, thank you for being my older sister and making sure I am doing things right.We may disagree on what "right" is, but I know you would never steer me wrong and you are just looking out for my best interest. Thank you for your advice and encouragement. You are the best sister-friend I have around and I know you will always be there. Hanley, thank you for helping keep things in check and learning the way of the Tri-Tip. I am glad you are my brother-in-law. You add an important piece to our family and I am glad that we have you. Baby Girl, you are the best baby in the whole word and it's because you got the best of your mommy and daddy! I am so happy you were there to see Auntie and Uncle tie the knot. We love you!...Thank you to your family and for thinking of us. I am very grateful and appreciative of you all.
Charisse,
You added such an amazing piece to our wedding and it was by just being YOU! Thank you for your loving nature and for the way you are able to think of others. Thank you for your caring heart, your happiness, and your willingness to make things happen. I am so glad that you were able to be a part of our joy and help us celebrate love. You are not just a friend, but a person I will always cherish and always think about. You know how to take care of people and I admire you for that. Thank you for being excited for me, for your smile, your generosity, your thoughtfulness, your comfort. I could go on and on, but in all serious want you to know what an amazing friend you are and how much I need you in my life. You give me balance and strength and I love you!
THANK YOU!
Thank you all for adding warmth my heart, joy to my life, and love to my soul!
Thank you all for adding warmth my heart, joy to my life, and love to my soul!
No comments:
Post a Comment