After much needed help from our parents we finally got moved. We finished packing, loaded our moving truck, drove to Bend, unloaded and began unpacking on Saturday. The following day, My mom and Tyler's mom helped put together the essential living spaces while the boys went out and bought a washer and dryer. After a late lunch we all said our goodbyes. Tyler and I spent the rest of the evening enjoying each other's company before I took off to finish a week of working with Mira and Ian in Portland. Tyler began his first week working for Deschutes County.
The week went by quickly and I am now here in Bend with Tyler. We are finally settled and got the pleasure to have Tyler's parents visiting here again this weekend. It was so wonderful to have the support we needed. and on Sunday we took our first hiking trip up Tumalo Falls. The major viewpoint is only a short distance from the parking lot which is an incredible fall. We ventured off trail and went down below to walk underneath the fall. It was a great beginning to a great new life in Bend.
No comments:
Post a Comment