Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunshine

Sunshine can simply be cheerfulness or direct sunlight unbroken by a cloud. My life is full of sunshine, and although living in Portland means it's more of the cheerfulness kind rather than the direct sunlight kind my soul is warmed just the same. Under the sun, I have been given countless blessings. When I give myself the time to pause my life and observe the joy that surrounds me, I feel my heart grow.  I wonder, how someone could chose to ignore it? Just like the sun, happiness does not leave. Even at night, when you start to feel like the beams are slipping away and night has cast it's shadow, remind yourself that the sun is still there, beaming somewhere else in the world. 

Celebrate Sunshine. 




Yes, we made Sunshine. 


Three Things That Shine:
  1. Children. Everyday I get the chance to spend time with toddlers. They are amazing. Not just the ones that I spend everyday caring for. ALL children are amazing. They are energetic, joyful, open minded, trusting, resourceful, spontaneous, innocent, kindhearted, lovable and above all, they are gifts.  They deserve to be acknowledged, nourished, respected, recognized, embraced, valued, supported and loved.. 
  2.  Health. I am free of injury, illness, or pain. My mind, body, and spirit is healthy. I'll continue to take care of my body and make choices that help me feel whole and be complete. 
  3. Love. I have found love and beyond that. Love that I needed. regardless of our culture, we hold a desire to love and be loved. I have a relationship that makes me feel secure and meets my needs. I share my days with a person that fits nicely into my life and vise versa. I have found self acceptance and beauty day to day. I love Tyler with clarity that brings an endless amount of happiness to my life.  


No comments:

Post a Comment