Happy Birthday Charisse!
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." -unknown
Charisse, N: a person I know well and regard with affection and trust.
Although my post is later in the day than I anticipated, I can be grateful that 1.) It's posted; 2.) You are living in a time zone one hour behind, which means I posted it one hour before I really did! 3.) You continue to be my friend no matter what.
Squealer,
With the events in the past years that have geographically taken us further apart I could not feel closer to you! You have not just been a friend, but a sister. So many of my childhood memories are paired with you next to my side. I don't know if I have always appreciated your graciousness and kind heart, but I would like you to know as an adult, there are seldom days where I don't think about how blessed my life because of you. I look forward to the many memories we will share.
May this birthday be just another one of those memories in the years to come. Not any less important or any less special. And most definitely not any less memorable. Happy 24th birthday to a beautiful friend with an everlasting upbeat attitude!
I love you!
Em&Em


No comments:
Post a Comment