Tuesday, September 18, 2012

To a Superhero of a Brother


Happy Birthday Willie!
9.19.2003

"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest" -Larry Lorenzoni


Willie, N: Inquisitive with a good sense of humor, a person I'll always admire. 

Willie James,

Sometimes I think that having you for a little brother is a bit like having a superhero. Since the day you were born I have seen your superhero like qualities and have known you are an extraordinary person. You may not posses any superhuman powers, but you have always been alert, ready to respond, highly intelligent and full of adventure. Superheroes typically use those kinds of qualities to fight off villains and day-to-day crime. I know that someday you are going to be and do much more than just that. 

For right now, remember to be a 9 year old boy. Enjoy third grade. Do things that make you feel delightful. Partake in just the right amount of naughtiness. Use your powers to your advantage and always, always, always remember how much you are loved. There is no way I could have got a better brother than you and I look forward to all of your future birthdays we will get to celebrate. 

Today belongs to you! Do what you want, but make good choices. 

Happy Birthday!
Emmy 







No comments:

Post a Comment