Tyler had an entirely different opinion of our wedding. My initial reaction was to be annoyed with all his opinions. He is a true Capricorn, practical and reserved, of all people I honestly thought I would get my ideal courthouse wedding. However, after Tyler's proposal I have come to know a romantic side of him. Tyler has taken the details of our wedding very seriously and I owe it to him to put as much thought and dedication to our wedding as possible. So...Here's to positive thinking and planning a wedding with as much beauty as our relationship.
Our "Wedding Love" Timeline
Tyler was very persistent about picking out a ring on his own. Prior to our engagement we had never talked about rings. I let this go, hoping it would "speed up" his proposal. There was no "speed" about it. He took his time and in retrospect I am thankful for that. His patience in proposing taught me more than I knew I was capable of learning. Needless to say, he picked out a ring better than I could have ever picked out and created a perfect proposal.
We set a date! June 30, 2012.
I immediately bought a dress.
We talked to Steve Arment about creating a personalized wooden carved arbor for us. We put together a profile of our ideas and things we have done together. Tyler had some amazing ideas including the Wallowa Mountains, the waterfall where Tyler proposed, and native Wallowa Valley wild flowers. The above pictures were taken on hikes we have gone on together up Hurricane Creek. The idea of the arbor gives me goose bumps. We plan on carving our initials into the arbor with a pocket knife during our ceremony as an alternative to the unity candle.
I bought bridesmaid dresses.
Tyler created our Wedding Website!
We made a final decision on what our wedding invitation should look like and the wording we should use. My Aunt Kelly worked extremely hard on creating these invitations for us. She is a talented graphic designer! Thank you! They are perfect!
Thanks to my amazing Aunt, we also got magnetic Save-The-Dates.
Kelly Sent three mock-ups of invitations.
We "Sat-all-day" Saturday and addressed Save-The-Dates and made final decisions on invitations!
I couldn't make up my mind. Tyler picked this one! It is beautiful--they all were.
I am looking forward to June 30, 2012. I already share my life with Tyler, but I am looking forward to the celebration of our eternal, immeasurable love.












No comments:
Post a Comment