Sunday, January 15, 2012

Three Tearjerkers

There are moments in life that posses a special magic about them...no matter how much time is caught in between, some parts will always make you laugh while some will always make you cry. In the rarest of occasions, some will make you do both simultaneously.  I have been blessed with  an undeniable amount of special magic and I intended to share it. (Not that I have too much, because I could never have enough, but because I never want to forget it.) 

There are three tearjerkers that posses this special magic and you can expect to read a great deal about: Tyler, my two small people, and Scentsy. 

Tyler
Because at his best he is courageous, cooperative, disciplined, grounded, secure, faithful, self-expressive, funny, and affectionate. I have agreed to share my life with this person. Not only is he s a concrete image of who I want to become, but somehow he has given me peace, which is something I have continually searched for.

My Two Small People
Because "a person's a person no matter how small" and these two particular persons have an undisputable amount of funny crammed inside of them. Not to mention, I spend 50hrs a week with the twins and have a great deal of love for them. 

Scentsy
Because I am a Scentsy Lady and what kind of representative would I be if I didn't mention it. As always, if you are interested in buying, hosting a party, or joining Scentsy please visit my website at: www.scentsy.com/EmilyIsley






No comments:

Post a Comment