I like to spend my weekends refueling. By Sunday night I thought I would be rolling out of bed with my Energizer Bunny Batteries hooked up. At 10:30 this morning I was searching for a "fuel energy" Americano. Later this evening, I worked up enough ambition to put a 27 minute workout video in the DVD player. Ten minutes into the workout I was shaking and plum tuckered out. I am shamefully admitting to hitting the power button on the exercise and plopping down on the couch.
I need to refocus. I need to find my youthfulness. I need endurance. Monday was supposed to be my "get back to it day" after an indulging week of vacation that I somehow let last longer than 7 days. I literary feel my body becoming weaker from skipping workouts and overeating. So, why did I turn that workout off after I had already had it going? (That's the hardest part right?)
Discouragement. Today I feel defeated and I cannot wait for tomorrow to begin.
:) Thanks Squealer! Americanos are the new lattes :) I like your idea of the minute longer.
ReplyDelete