Sunday, March 4, 2012

Scentsy...You've outdone it again!

Just when I start thinking Scentsy can't get any better, it does! 
This month Scentsy has added more must-haves than ever.

"Like what?!" you might be asking yourself. How about...


Itty Bitty Scentsy Buddies! 
Yes. Please. I'll take all 8 of those just because they can fit in my purse. 



Layers by Scentsy!
What?! Of course I need shower gel, shower cream, body lotion, hand lotion, and body butter in a fabulous scent. The body spray, solid perfume, washer whiffs, and dryer disks don't sound too bad either! I'd like to try them all out. Yes, you can add those to my cart. 


The next time a stranger walks by you and says, "Oh my! You smell so good.What is it?!" Don't thank me. Thank Scentsy! It is that good!





Emily J. Isley
Scentsy Consultant
selling creative, artistic, high quality products that warm the heart, enliven the senses, and inspire the soul.
Portland, Oregon 541.910.2040
 Buy ♥ host ♥ Join

No comments:

Post a Comment