Friday, March 30, 2012

Pushing 25 but Feeling 80.

For the last few weeks I have had nothing to say. Partly because the well-known "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all" rule also holds true for writing. I am completely worn out and in my exhaustion I have become a cranky mess. Today, I finally feel like I am getting a hold of myself. One of the most helpful things to unwind my crankiness is Tyler. (Although he can just as easily be the first to ignite it!)

While he is in the kitchen preparing one of my favorite dinners, I am looking through our "3 months-to-go wedding to-dos." It amazes me how close we are to standing under our specially made arbor! Here are a few things we have already accomplished!


Tyler and Groomsmen have their outfits!


Tyler has his ring! 


We have plates, utensils and napkins for the reception! 

There is one word I can think of that describes my feelings about this upcoming event, "YAHOO!!!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment