Today while making a quick stop at Safeway to buy kombucha and beer, I saw two things that confirmed just how unready I am to have a family.
The following can be filed under the "I am so not ready to be a parent yet.".
The following can be filed under the "I am so not ready to be a parent yet.".
1.) Every kid was wearing their Halloween costume and screaming about candy.
2.) A Dad pushing the grocery cart that carried his 18 month old-ish son in parking lot as hard and as fast as he could, and then letting go every so often while the boy roared with laughter. Never mind that it's happening behind cars, during the busiest time, on rough pavement.
I feel some amount of guilt that I had these two thoughts... "Ugh. It sucks to be the Mom" and "Seriously?! What the hell was that Dad thinking?!" Which then lead back to, "Ugh. It sucks to be the Mom."
No comments:
Post a Comment