"Phew. I need a drink of my wine!" -Mira
While eating a snack of pretzels...
Ian: "Rrrrawrrrr. Rawwr. RRraaawar."
Mira: "Why are you a dinosaur?"
Ian: "I'm gaurding my pieces."
Both kids: "Rrrawr. Rrrrraaaawwwr. Rawr."
At a last attempt to put Ian down for a nap we are laying on opposite ends of the couch. Ian puts his cold toes on my belly...
Ian: "Tickle, Tickle"
I hide my face so he can't see me smile! It REALLY tickles.
Me: "Ian, please close your eyes."
Ian: "Ok. One eye closed. One eye open. One eye closed. One eye open."
Mira to Ian: Come here or get a time out.
....seconds later....
Mira to Emily: Emily, stamp or time out?
Me: What?
Mira with serious face: stamp or time out?
Me: stamp.
Mira: okay, give me your hand.
I gave her my hand and she pretend stamps it.
Ian talking to his spider hat:
"You're my favorite spider!"
Me: "Mira, it looks like you need a diaper change. You've got a soggy bottom."
Mira: "No. I. Do. Not. Have. A. Soggy. Bottom. I have a nice bottom."
Emily: "Ian you crack me up!"
Ian: Concerned look. "Where did I crack you Emily?"
Emily: "That's just a saying. It means you make me laugh."
Ian:"Can you show me where you have a crack?"
Mira: High pitched toddler scream followed by forced tears.
Emily: "Mira, what is the matter?"
Mira: "I need Ian to focus."
I hide my face so he can't see me smile! It REALLY tickles.
Me: "Ian, please close your eyes."
Ian: "Ok. One eye closed. One eye open. One eye closed. One eye open."
....seconds later....
Mira to Emily: Emily, stamp or time out?
Me: What?
Mira with serious face: stamp or time out?
Me: stamp.
Mira: okay, give me your hand.
I gave her my hand and she pretend stamps it.
Ian talking to his spider hat:
"You're my favorite spider!"
Mira: "No. I. Do. Not. Have. A. Soggy. Bottom. I have a nice bottom."
Ian: Concerned look. "Where did I crack you Emily?"
Emily: "That's just a saying. It means you make me laugh."
Ian:"Can you show me where you have a crack?"
Emily: "Mira, what is the matter?"
Mira: "I need Ian to focus."


No comments:
Post a Comment