Today was a"wearing dirty underwear on your head" kind of day. I can say this honestly because I actually have worn dirty underwear on my head. In explanation, it was in high school. My sister was in the shower when she asked if I could bring a pair of clean underwear downstairs for her. I thought it would be hysterical to put the mistakenly clean underwear on my head and charge into the bathroom like a superhero. Instead she looked at me with raised eyebrows and said, "Are you sure those underwear are clean? I think I wore them yesterday" I quickly discovered the undies had recently been worn and I definitely didn't come across as a Superhero.
You might be wondering why today was a "wearing dirty underwear on you head" kind of a day? I'm annoyed, and I know it is completely me because everything on facebook is irritating. I do not care what is "on your mind today." I care that I am exhausted, out of routine, and feeling less than productive.
Here is to clean underwear:
1.) Wake up an hour earlier to give myself one more extra hour in my day.
2.) Cut the ice cream bar and beer before bed immediately!*
3.) Plan dinner ahead for the next week and go grocery shopping this weekend.
*Choosing either/or will meet expectations until the supply is gone.
Phew. This is totally manageable.
No comments:
Post a Comment